Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the Best Islamic Cemetery in Indonesia located in Karawang according to Islamic Sharia. Unique Islamic Graveyard is handled by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Muslim Cemetery is managed expertly and in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is managed in accordance with Islamic laws – through the handling from the body before burial for the treatment and proper care of the grave post-funeral service – all subsequent Islamic rules.
Islamic funeral service rules in accordance with sharia are the following:
• Islamic plots really should not be blended with non-Muslim burial plots.
• Facing Qibla.
• Simple, consisting only of piles of land surely nothing built into it.
• You will find a tombstone as a sign.
• Burial plots must not be stepped on, occupied, and trampled on.
• Burial place level of 1.5 m.
• Based on the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, piled body usually are not permitted.
• Based on MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, purchasing burial plots in which there is a tabzir and israf aspect in it is haram
• Simple Only Includes Mounds surely nothing constructed
• We often see serious-meals constructed with many forms of buildings onto it with assorted ceramics and various paints. In Islam this is not suggested. As the Prophet and the buddies in the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim said in the book Zaadul Ma’aad, “Along with his burial place was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the ground such as a hump within the red areas. There is absolutely no developing or plastering. Similarly, the burial plots of his two friends (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he explained: Rasulullah Noticed forbade plastering the grave, sitting on it and erecting structures into it.” (HR. Islamic, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Will not be occupied or trampled
• In Jakarta there is certainly a trend that kids or homeless individuals are required to are now living in graves simply because they do not want to lease a property. Though things such as this are certainly not permitted. Much less remaining previously mentioned it, seated and stepping on it is not permitted.
• “The Messenger of Allah. said, ‘It is much better for one individuals to sit on embers to shed his clothing and his awesome entire body than to take a seat on the grave’, (Muslim HR (971).
• Rasulullah stated until that. This is because of exactly how much guy was glorified by The lord even though he died.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? So that the deceased or the remains are safeguarded or protected from living creatures. Likewise, the living is spared through the lifeless, through the smell and so forth. other.
• Might Place Markers Headstones
• As a marker needs to ensure that we all do not shed track approximately easily when you make pilgrimage, then there is a requirement to create the name of the person who died around the serious or around the gravestone being a sign in order that the serious is recognized, not inside the category of bragging permitted. Keep in mind only as being a sign not inside the grandeur group.
• Unlawful Serious of Haram
• Now it appears that a high end serious pattern has surfaced with various wah facilities being offered. Although this really is unlawful. The MUI clearly claims that selling and buying land for the main benefit of luxury graves, containing elements of tabdzir and lawful draft, is forbidden, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Did you know that in Islam there are directions that this tombs of Muslims and low-Muslims usually are not suggested to remain a funeral complex? Why. Simply because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has given guidelines so as not to bury the infidel in Muslim eaters and the other way around. Low-Muslim burial plots are locations where Allah will provide consequence while Allah’s Muslim burial plots will give Allah’s mercy by means of forgiveness of sins. Then its not proper for any location full of adzab to become united with where God’s grace will likely be exposed.
As the Prophet SAW stated: “I am just free of Muslims who definitely are alongside with polytheists.” Then your Apostle said once again: So the flame of these two tend not to coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This really is one of the reasons why the Islamic Getting on College Foundation (YPI) via its business department designed a Muslim hbdsgf funeral service complex known as Al-Azhar Memorial Garden found on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, West Java. As a type of Al-Azhar’s concern for issues related to funerals and the way to execute the procession of loss of life sharply.
The management of Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden symbolizes the vision and mission by really carrying out a funeral procession from upstream to downstream by relying on the principles ??layed out by religion.